Thursday, August 5, 2010

How Many Ways Can I Wear My Hanky Panky?

If you've been reading our blog for a while, you know how much we love our Hanky Panky. So, of course, we had to stop by Hanky Panky's own blog to see what they were talking about.

We know that Hanky Panky is exceptionally versatile, comfortable and is all some women will wear, but here is a quote from a woman going through a pregnancy who took wearing her Hanky Panky even a step further:
I decided I would wear my Hanky Panky beauties as long as possible—and to my delight and surprise, they remained comfortable and snug-fitting throughout my entire glorious 41-week pregnancy! During those 10 months, I had so much fun playing with colors. I wore thongs in gender-neutral hues until we found out we were having a girl, and after that I practically wore out all of my pink and other girly shades...
And if it isn't enough to wear your Hanky Panky under your clothes, here are a few ways they suggest sporting your Hanky Panky so everyone can see it:


See the Hanky Panky blog for all the details and stop by Secret Drawers Lingerie to get your own. Inside or outside this beautiful underwear matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog. We love to get feedback on our store, our products, and our articles.