Monday, February 28, 2011

KAS Price Increase - Starting Next Week

KAS silks are an intimate essential for many. It's not just a fine, silk knit that feels luxurious on the skin, it also wicks moisture away from the body keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.

Knowing how many love to have these silken underthings to pull out of their drawer everyday, we wanted to warn you: KAS is going up in price by 20% - 30% starting next week. This is a price increase from our supplier, so you'll want to stop by and pick up your KAS as soon as possible.

2 comments:

  1. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillion,

    I'm not sure if this message is for us but I'm glad you've found that special cream that works for you.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog. We love to get feedback on our store, our products, and our articles.